Sunday, August 20, 2006

Recent acquisitions














The day before yesterday I bought:

The Orb - The Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld (Deluxe Edition); and
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.

I love to buy music which is so different in one go; my cultural ideal is to juxtapose Marcel Proust and Lucio Fulci.

On a trip to London I bought:

Jazkamer - Metal Music Machine;
Boxcutter - Oneiric;
Glen Brown and King Tubby - Termination Dub (1973 - 79);
Impact Allstars - Forward The Bass, Dub From Randy's 1972-1975.

And from the innanet I bought:

Dubstep Allstars: Vol. 4 Mixed by Youngsta & Hatcha; and
Vex'd - Degenerate.

And I'm waiting for:

Wolfmangler - Dwelling in a Dead Raven for the Glory of Crucified Wolves;
Velvet Cacoon - Northsuite; and
Xasthur - Subliminal Genocide.

No comments: